Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy November!


So if you all got my previous newsletter I mentioned a little CONTEST coming up....I now have all the details worked out, so here they are....I want you to wear your favourite colour in the most creative way (make sure it’s one main colour so I can see what I'm dealing with here thanks!)  You can think of silly, formal, casual etc. Then send your pics into me and I'll look at them. Before you send them in please give me a description of your outfit so when I post them people will know what kind of look you’re going for. Also, please let me know if you don't want your picture posted. You have from Saturday November the 5th till Saturday November the 12th to email them to me. I will announce the people who have entered who has the best silly outfit, formal outfit or fancy, and the best casual if I get enough of each of those categories. I don't really have an idea for a PRIZE yet but if you guys have any ideas, be sure to let me know! Thanks I look forward to seeing you pictures!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment