Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A little photoshoot....

Inspired by a photo shoot my cousin Mikayla did on her blog. So me and Ethan had a cowgirl cow boy themed shoot. He didn't last very long but I still got a couple cute pics with him in it....
Hands up!
I surrender!
 Jenaya that's embarrassing...

 PEACE!
 I couldn't get this pic to rotate...but hey i took it while i was running that counts for something right?

 Getting a little DIZZY...
 now i think its time to stop
 1,2,3, JUMP!
Yes! I got it quickly come and see it before the battery dies!
 My favourite part of the outfit..if I was gonna enter my favourite outfit into the previous contest i would choose this one!




So if your kind of board or feel super creative one day then use that creativity to organize a photo shoot! It could be with friends, or just you, or it doesn't even have involve taking pics of yourself you could take pics of God's wonderful creation!
I would also really LOVE to see the pics if you guys decide to do one!
thanks for reading this and giving me all the support to write this blog!

1 comment: