Friday, November 18, 2011

A "Taylored" Look


Any of you guys ever heard of TAYLOR SWIFT? Well..I am a huge fan of hers..she is so inspiring, amazing, and has such a sweet and caring personality! I went to her Speak Now concert in September a little a while ago...and it was AMAZING! Each song was like it was a music video...she changed outfits every couple songs and everything! So lately I've been doing some research on her and I read book about how she became famous and how she got to be where she is today, I got this from the library so I didn't have to pay for it which was nice. For me Taylor is my role model for everything I especially love her sense of style its very girly which I LOVE! She is also the only celebrity I've heard of that actually CONNECTS with her fans personally...for example after every concert a certain amount of fans get picked to go meet her after the show which she calls the T party room. Anyways, I was at Bath and Body works a couple weeks ago and saw this lotion it was only $1...and immediately I thought Taylor Swift...so I just had to get it! What I'm really trying to say is I think if you need a role model or someone so just be inspired by to start something or just because..Taylor is the person!





 This is the book and some pictures that are in it!

She loves long dresses and after seeing her in concert..I have developed a liking for them too!

1 comment:

  1. ooh i'm going to have to get some of that lotion! what does it smell like?

    ReplyDelete