Saturday, November 12, 2011

Natural Nail Month!

I got thinking to myself and was like I want to do something special for November. I did announce a contest on the 4th but it hasn't really worked out quite yet so I'll keep you posted on that. Anyways, I was looking at my toes and thinking to myself oh I should paint them you know just to brighten them up a little. But then I was like I guess I haven't actually let them BREATHE for a little while so I decided to, at least keep my toes nail polish free for the rest of the month....I'll keep ya posted on the fingers haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with them yet. So for the rest of the month I challenge you to not wear any nail polish. Let you nails breathe a little!:)

4 comments:

  1. haha! I wanna see you without any nail polish on or else!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm taking it off right now!! (but my mom is going to make me wear it for the photo shoot just so ya know:) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok that's fine I'll let that one slide....:)

    ReplyDelete