Wednesday, April 27, 2011

tips for a happy/ organized closet

I like to organize my closet, so when your looking for a certain top you can find it right away. I have a wardrobe so its not as big as a normal closet....so i organized it in the most efficient way possible..on the top shelf I have three nicely FOLDED piles of clothes the one on the left is tops/some dresses that don't need to be hung...the middle pile is just t-shirts and spring tops ..and the last pile is winter/fall because I won't be needing those for a while hopefully :). then below the shelf I have all my clothes that need to be hung. And on the bottom I have my pj's and pants so jeans, and shorts. I also just got a new shelf right beside my wardrobe which has three fabric boxes in there i have my leggings and belts in one, and my hair accessories in the other, and in the last one I have my my socks and stuff. It defiantly gives you more space for clothes if you have a wardrobe and need just a little bit ore space.

1 comment:

  1. oooh! it sounds great to have a neat closet! i am definitely going to need to organize my closet after reading this!!

    ReplyDelete