Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thrift Stores Are Great!

So  last week I went to Value Village on a shopping date with my cousin and dad...I had 25 dollars to spend and I spent 22 dollars....this is what i got...a strapless grey really comfy lose shirt from garage ( the store) a volcom plaid tank top, a navy striped tank top, and a wallet all for 22 dollars....the grey top from garage brand alone would have been 20 dollars at the store and who knows how much the volcom shirt would have been!
So the point is that you could probably find anything in a thrift store for cheaper than it would be in the real store, if you look hard!

3 comments:

  1. that was a great deal!! you are totally right about that grey shirt, it would have been TONS of money in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are definitely using wisdom in shopping Jenaya , being a good steward of what you have been given...i love your new blog and the wise thoughts you have shared here..I so love that your focus is on the truth of inner beauty and that you can still have fun with the outer...your inner beauty shines with the love of Jesus..thanks for sharing with me..i'm so proud of you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete