Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring is coming...


Spring is coming... Mailee ( my photographer/cousin)
and I wanted to go on a photo shoot for her photography practice and picture for my blog...here are some of the pics


Me in a spring is "almost" here outfit..it's great because you still have jeans to keep your legs warm and I have tank top in case the sun decides to peek out and get hot!

 
My favourite flats out of the two pairs I have
I love the look of this picture.. good job Mailee! 
And my photographer couldn't have done it without you Mailee!

6 comments:

  1. love it! was that all of the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are Beautiful, Inside & Out- Which you stated the importance of & is Exactly True!.. I love your new blog! I Love watching you girls grow up, your so creative, always coming up with new idaes! Keep it up! I will be following to see what your wearing! I'm glad you love thrifting like your aunties.. and those yellow shoes look great *wink* Love you.
    Auntie Ter

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for giving them to me!
    and mik that was just one outfit...mai took pics of the other 2 too

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Jenerpritri!!! i had so much fun! thanks for letting me borrow your camera Mikayla!!! having fun in Pheonix Auntie terri??? :^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you welcome mailee! and i hope you post the rest of those pics soon jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup i'm gonna just need to find some time to do it

    ReplyDelete