Monday, January 30, 2012

14 Days of Red

I got thinking to myself and decided to do something special for Valentines Day on this blog!
Here's the plan...
 I'm going to wear something red everyday until Valentines day. It could range from a little bit of red on a shirt or red in my whole outfit! Also, I would like to post a tutorial on how to pick out an outift for a  Valentines day party so I was thinking of counting some of those outfits to use as red "things" during the 14 days because my closet isn't all red, I'll probably get a little desperate during days 10 to 14! Hehe! :)

I would totally love it if any of you wanted to do this too! I was thinking if anyone can email me their outfit everyday from the 1st till the 14th there just might be a prize for them....I'll leave it at that though!

Happy "almost' Valentines Month!

-J


1 comment:

  1. fun! can pink count? i've got pink in the bag but red is a little tougher!!

    ReplyDelete